Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rebekah and Will’s Wedding

This weekend, Henry and I went to San Antonio for a wedding for some of our friends: Rebekah and Will.  While there’s more details to come and other stuff we did in SA, I’m just going to keep this post all about Rebekah and Will :)

The two of them had a gorgeous wedding at Red Berry Mansion in San Antonio, and it was all outdoors.  Rebekah looked gorgeous, as she always does :), and the details were great, too!  In keeping with my posts lately, I made another fun video of the pictures that both and Henry and I took.

You’ll also get to see some of our other friends in these pictures including Ben, Jamie, Matt, Tracy, Lacy, Jared, Jess.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think of all these videos I’ve been making :)

No comments:

Post a Comment