Friday, April 9, 2010

Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo 2010

Well, I’m certainly late posting this update!  That said, I put a little more work into than normal :)  I hope you like!

This year, we had the opportunity to see Darius Rucker, Keith Urban and the Black Eyed Peas.  Unfortunately, I do not have a single pic from the BEP concert, sorry.  We did get to take Rachel and Patrick with us though!  It was a lot of fun.

Ann Theall invited Henry and I to join her and Adrienne for the Darius Rucker concert, and we had a blast.  I’m so excited to meet Miss Abigail when she becomes the daughter to Adam and Anne in late June or early July!

Henry and I were certain after last year’s performance that we would go see Keith Urban again.  Oh and did we!  We had awesome seats.  We sat club level, front row!!!!  We were in the middle of the stadium, also, so we got to see a lot of action.  Those are probably the best seats we’ve ever had in Reliant.

Here’s a video of pictures from both the Darius Rucker concert and the Keith Urban concert.  Note, there is sound; consider yourself warned.

What do you think? :)

Also, here’s some funny videos of Henry and I during the Darius Rucker concert.  FYI, I’m very aware that I cannot sing to save my life.

Watch Henry at the end of this video.  It cracks me up!

Lastly, here’s some cool videos from the rodeo portion of the evening at Keith Urban.  The bulls that night were unusually crazier than normal.

In this first one, The bull wouldn't go back in the chute and kept charging at the gates a little.  The rider had been off of him for a while now.  He was definitely not being cooperative.

This next ride goes really fast.  You can see the rider get bucked off and then the bull tries to go after each of the three rodeo clowns before he goes into the chute.  Crazy!

This last one you can tell the bull is just oh-so-clever.

HLSR was really fun this year, and I can’t wait for next year!  One day, it’d be great to be able to go to the cook-off!  I’ve never been   :(

1 comment: