Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Katie and David’s Wedding

Congratulations to the new Tennent couple!  Katie Shinn…er, Katie Tennent…and I worked together in the Aggie Ring Office.  We became great friends quite quickly, and we have kept in touch since then.  My favorite memory of Katie is that she was the first one back in College Station to really congratulate me after Henry and I got engaged.  After our weekend of celebrating, I returned to work that Monday to find a flower and Knot magazine waiting for me at my desk over in Traveling Aggies :)   She made me feel like a truly special NEW fiancé that day :)

Nonetheless, I was so excited to be able to help Katie with HER big day!  She and David tied the knot on March 27th.  David’s family hosted a MAGNIFICENT rehearsal dinner at Ousie’s Table on the 26th.  The company and food were absolutely terrific.  Here’s a funny pic from that evening.  Henry ordered the delectable Chicken Fried Steak, and this is what accompanied his meal…March 2010 019Have you ever seen a smaller bottle of Tobasco?!

Anyway, I didn’t get any pictures of the ceremony at the chapel or any pictures of the reception hardly, but I did get a lot of pictures of the details beforehand :)  Have a look…

Thank you so much, Katie and David, for allowing us to be a part of your special day!  It was magnificent!

Reception: Trevisio Restaurant
Florist: Petals by Design
Photographer: Studio Capture (not of any of the pics posted in this post though, just of the portrait in the pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment