Thursday, December 31, 2009

Divine Master Bedroom!

I saved our master bedroom for our 50th post! I feel it's necessary as I'm most proud of our master bedroom throughout this whole house. Each has something special about it, but I love our master bedroom.

What did we do in our master bedroom? First, I painted. Henry helped a little ;), but he did pick the fabulous paint color! He selected Warm Stone from Sherwin Williams. The next thing we knew, our furniture was moved in. Then, just last week, we took down the nasty old ceiling fan and replaced it with a new one (Henry's Christmas present)! We don't have curtains yet, but I'm thinking about getting these.

So, here we go with the before and after shots!



Yes, I am watching FRIENDS :)




And here's the new ceiling fan! It's the 52" Ashlar, Antique Silver Ceiling Fan from Quorum International.

So, what do you think?!

5 comments:

  1. What do you thin about this wall decal instead of "Always Kiss Me Goodnight?"

    http://dalidecals.com/Hand-in-hand-on-the-edge-of-the-sand...Wall-Decal-Sticker-Graphic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, it's beautiful! Just like something out of a magazine! When we have a house in 50 years I'll have to have your help :) -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the wall color - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete