Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Wonderful New Sheets

I mentioned before in our 2nd Anniversary post that we had purchased new sheets as a gift to one another for our anniversary seeing as how the 2nd anniversary gift is supposed to be cotton, traditionally.

After about 2 weeks of enjoying these lovely sheets, we can definitely say that they were worth it!  800 thread count Egyptian cotton calls our name every night :)  We actually strayed away from the typical white that we have had in the past and got silver.  Who knew?!  I’m sure you all thought I’d purchase in the red, black, or white categories, but we actually got silver! Hotel Collection Sheets 2nd Anniversary Borchard Bliss 2 Hotel Collection Sheets 2nd Anniversary Borchard Bliss

Now, it’s not absolutely the perfect color choice for our bedroom, but I was trying to think towards the future.  You see, guests will sleep on these sheets sooner than later, we hope :)  This furniture and bedding will move into the guest room and take on a whole new look once Henry and I are able to purchase new bedroom furniture for ourselves.

Nonetheless, we are loving these sheets for now, and I’m sleeping WAY more than I was before.  Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea…

Hotel Collection Sheets 2nd Anniversary Borchard Bliss 3

3 comments:

  1. You've got me in the mood for a new sheet set!

    Also, I think that silver qualifies in the white/black category :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things are so heavenly Stori! Yea...silver is still part of that family, I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered 800 threa count Egyptian cotton sheets from Overstock in college but they are cream and wr just got our 2nd set of white bedding and need new sheets...I'm always nervous they won't be as great though...do you mind sharing the brand you bought?

    ReplyDelete