Thursday, June 10, 2010

Carissa’s Beautiful Twins Baby Shower

On May 15th, Rachel, Hayley, Hayley’s Mom and I put together a super duper cute twins baby shower for Carissa!  It was so much fun, and I know much appreciated.  Hayley’s mother did a fabulous job decorating her home for Carissa.  Here’s a look at the invitations we created for the shower, but of course, for privacy reasons, I’ve whited some things out.

Carissa's Baby Shower Invite EditedAnd the enclosure to go with it!  This is helpful, I think, because you can take this enclosure to the stores that the honoree is registered at without having to bring the entire invitation.  This was only a 2.5” x 2.5” card.Carissa's Baby Shower Invite Enclosure Edited  Now, I didn’t get many pics of the action at the shower, but in my true Krista Kooks form, I got pics of ALL the food :)May 2010 006 May 2010 008

Hayley and her Mom made these.  They are little trees with baby stuff pinned all over them.  Anything from booties or bibs to onesies and bows :)  There were two of these trees.

May 2010 010These are Hayley’s chicken crescents :)  May 2010 011May 2010 012 Petit Fours!  Yum! From Maureen’s Bakery in Sugarland.May 2010 013Cucumber sandwiches and pimento cheese sandwiches. May 2010 014May 2010 015 Fruit Kabobs!May 2010 017 Hayley’s Spinach balls :)May 2010 018 May 2010 019Beverages Table.May 2010 020  The ever-famous Coffee Punch.May 2010 022 I’m confident I drank half of this punch.May 2010 023 May 2010 024 There were two of these on the beverage table since it’s, obviously, twins :)May 2010 026 Life Saver/Jelly Belly pacifiers!May 2010 027 Cynthia, Carissa, Rachel, Me and HayleyCynthia was able to fly down for the weekend to be here for Carissa’s shower, and I just LOVE this picture!  Thanks Rachel!

It was a lot of fun to be able to do this for Carissa, and Henry and I are so looking forward to the arrival of their twin girls!

3 comments:

  1. CUTENESS! As always.....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for them, I can't wait to see pictures of those little girls!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kel! I can't take credit for all the cuteness though. That was all Hayley's Mom and Hayley.

    Stori, I know, I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete