Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I have more pictures than words for this post as a picture says a thousand words! Henry and I did our traditional Thanksgiving today. We joined the Kornegay family at our annual family reunion for lunch, and the Brods got a few pics after lunch.






After the reunion, we headed to Corpus, and we are enjoying time with the Borchards now! We had fun watching the A&M vs. tu game tonight even though we watched a loss. The Ags made them sweat, so it was still an exciting game to watch!
We are also, obviously, taking a nice break from home improvements. I should have some pics to show you soon of the office and the laundry room!

1 comment:

  1. I know, I was on pins and needles before the game! I knew we probably wouldn't win, but I was so proud that the Ags didn't roll over without a fight!

    ReplyDelete