Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OMG, how cute!

Ok, there is no way you cannot think this is just absolutely adorable! This is Henry's...wait...Henry and I's (yey, I an say that!) second cousin! Her name is Tori (Victoria) and she is the daughter of Joseph and Samantha. Joseph is Henry's cousin and married Samantha. Sam is wonderful about sending out pictures of this beautiful girl, and she sent me this one this morning!
Makes my heart so happy! She's holding the 12th man towels that we handed out at our wedding. They were used as our getaway item :) See...Anyway, I just had to share this adorable picture of sweet Tori! Love her and her wonderful parents!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you don't mind parents shamelessly send out pictures of their babies... because I am pretty that I will be guilty of it!

    She is a little doll :). I bet she keeps that towel for a long time, maybe until she attends A&M?

    ReplyDelete