Thursday, November 19, 2009

Laundry Space Saver

So, do you have a laundry basket anything like this?

Most people do. After all, it is a LAUNDRY basket!

However, for my first year of college, my parents let me wander The Container Store to get some things I wanted for college. I decided on this fancy cube not knowing what I would use it for. I just thought, "Well, it has to be useful somehow!"
I have the large one which is a 16" cube. Well, even in 2009 (I bought the cube in 2002), I'm still using this laundry cube for all of my laundry loads! Henry and I have other bags and sorts for storage, but for taking out of the dryer and holding while folding, we use this awesome cube. The cube collapses like the drawing below.
The cube becomes a 16" square; it goes from cube to square! Thus, it slide right in between say, your washer and dryer! Then, you don't have this bulky laundry basket sitting out on top of your washer and dryer or taking up other space in your laundry room or closet.
Just had to share my awesome purchase from...7 years ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment