Thursday, November 12, 2009

Minor Improvements

Ok, so we haven't done tooooo much yet, but here's what I have pics of to share so far.

First off, this is what the brick wall in our living room looked like before...

...then I painted it!

Much whiter now, and we like it that way!

Next, I've added a few decorative items to our guest bath. That means it's for YOU! :) Once we get furniture for the guest rooms, you can all come stay :)

I've been waiting to use this shower curtain for over a year and a half! I love it :)

Thoughts?

We've also fixed our door bell button, Dad and Henry cleaned up the backside of our house clearing it of unnecessary wiring, we replaced the light fixture in our hallway, aaaaand that's all the non picture stuff I can think of right now.

A larger and more tedious task was the ceiling in our office. OMG! I started scraping and quickly determined that scraping is an insane task. I turned to a power tool :) I got the sander and heavy grit paper and went to town. Then I painted the ceiling, and this is the after result!


I'm in the process of painting the office right now, so that should be a new update soon. Plus, our living room and bedroom are painted, but they still need a little cleaning before pics are taken ;)

So what do you think so far?!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the rest! I am surprised you are moving so quick. It took me a year to set up my house!

    ReplyDelete