Thursday, March 4, 2010

The New Entryway Light

It’s finally in!  The Entryway light, though ordered on December 22nd, came in last Friday :)  Last night, Henry installed it for me!  Remember what it looked like before?

Entryway

Now, here’s the new light!New Entryway Light 3 4 2010

Henry and I realized part of the reason why we disliked the first light so much when we took it down; there was only one bulb in it.  Granted, that’s not the only reason, but we knew the amount of light was one of the reasons.  I feel like the new light fits in so much better with the door and the overall feel of the entryway.  Who knew an entryway could be so important, right?

New Entryway Light 3 4 2010  3New Entryway Light 3 4 2010  2So what do you think of the change? 

5 comments:

  1. Looks great. I'm proud of Handy Man Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! I cant wait for the three of us to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! We have an entryway and it is kind of wasted space... but I LOVE IT! Its so welcoming to have a nice entryway.

    ReplyDelete