Monday, March 22, 2010

It's 2 Years Today!

It's baffling to us that this could really be our second year Anniversary.  My interactions take me back to Briscoe Manor at times and also allow me the opportunity to see those that helped us (Vendors and such), and I still can't believe that they were putting together our wedding a whole 2 years ago!  It doesn't seem real. 

First, have a look at where it all started.

Then enjoy some of the pics (er, the only pics) we have together from this 2nd year of marraige!


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thanks to everyone for all that you have done for us in our marraige; the prayer, support and encouragement.  We both feel that we were so much more prepared for a life together than we ever realized!

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the exact same thing other day, although I couldn't remember the exact same day! I was like "Krista and Henry's two year anniversary is coming up! I can't believe its been TWO YEARS! I should send them a congratultions", but then I forgot to... :). Anyways, congratulations! It goes by soooo fast, but I find that marriage to the one you love just keeps getting better! Take it from an (almost) 5 year marriage veteran. :)

    ReplyDelete