Sunday, March 14, 2010

Laura Beth and David are Married!

I'm not sure many people know about this, but since last June, I believe, I've been helping Laura Beth plan her wedding from time to time.  This weekend was the big weekend and what a fabulous weekend it was to have a wedding :)  The weather could not have been more ideal!  Henry and I didn't get to take many photos since he was a groomsman, and...well, I was all over the place ;)  Here's a little bit of what the two of us did capture.  It was a packed house!!


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
Venue: The parador
Caterer: Behind the Bash
Photographer (not of these pics though; the ones IN the photos): Monkey Tree Photography
Florist: Special Arrangements
Event Producer: Jason Garcia at LG Entertainers
Cakes: Cakes by Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment