Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend, Henry and I were invited to 3 weddings. Well, math can tell you that we aren't going to make all three :)

I was already committed to helping with a family friend's wedding. Kristen Benkendorfer married Kyle Fluker on January 30th in Spring, and I was fortunate enough to be allowed to be a part of the festivities! I had a blast helping throughout the planning process a little bit and then continuing my help during the weekend. I don't have any of my own pics to share since Henry had the camera with him (more on that in a sec), but I'm borrowing one of Emily's pics from the wedding :)Henry and I didn't want to skip out on some other good friend and their fabulous wedding either. Thus, we decided to split up. While I was at Kristen and Kyle's wedding, Henry was in the Midland/Odessa area at Jamie and Ben's wedding!

I sent the camera with Henry, and he did fabulous by taking 90-100 pictures so that I could see the wedding via photos. He knows how upset I was to have missed Jamie and Ben's wedding, and he also knows there were some tears shed over me not being to come (my tears, FYI). Anyway, I know he had a fabulous time with all of our friends!!!

Thus, one wedding had to be missed :( Sadly, we missed Adam Robeau and Lindsay Luxardo getting hitched. Sorry guys! We hope it was a fabulous wedding!

Congrats to all of you, and thanks for inviting us to be a part it!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that you borrowed my photo! Didn't bother me at all! Glad you were able to use it that's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete