Monday, August 3, 2009

Fix N' Mix' Shower

Yesterday, August 1st, we threw a Fix' N' Mix' Couples Shower for some college friends, Brandon Davis and Gradee Adrian. They were engaged not too too long before we got married, and I still remember the day Brandon called me and told me he was going to propose to Gradee! I was so so thrilled and excited. Gradee, I don't think I've ever told you about that phone call! Brandon that just shows you how much of a secret I wanted to keep your big surprise :)

Anyways, we had a blast yesterday, and Brandon and Gradee had a wonderful time, we can tell. Because we don't exactly have a lot of square footage to have people over, we decided to crash a hip Houston establishment for the fun festivity; The Chocolate Bar! Guests were able to devour anything they wanted from cakes, cookies, brownies, drinks (including milk!), and best of all....ICE CREAM!!! Everyone was loving us when they arrived, but when they were leaving...haha, not so much. I'm just kidding; everyone loved it!
Can you see the happy faces?!
Here's most of the guys that came to support Brandon!
Here's most of the ladies that came to support Gradee :)
A nice group shot. There's a lot of love in this picture!

Brandon and Gradee got some great gifts for their new home and new life together, and we are excited to celebrate their wedding with them in Amarillo in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment