Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Travel Galore!

Friday afternoon, I got on a plane and headed to Vegas! Believe it or not, for those of you that know my parents, I did not go with them, and Henry wasn't with me either. It was just me, and I was headed there to celebrate a bachelorette party for my sweet friend, Jordan Stubbs! She is getting married in 2 weeks to Caleb Cienksi :) I'll post pics of the fabulous weekend when I return home. I flew home on Sunday, but it took forever to get to Houston thanks to plane delays, gate changes, and computers crashing. Ugh!

Now, Henry and I are currently on Mustang Island with Henry's family including some of the extended family. We are about to watch a movie, so I need to go. We'll post details and pics when we get home this weekend! Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment