Sunday, June 14, 2009

Las Vegas!

As I mentioned in our last post, I went into Vegas from June 5-7 for Jordan's bachelorette party. Jordan and I lived together during our sophomore year in college. I am so excited that she has found a great guy to share her life with!

We all stayed at Caesar's Palace and had a fabulous time. Below is a picture of Jordan and I at the Wynn Hotel before we all went to see Le Rev.

All those super large pomanders! OMG. I have to get a bride to do that at their wedding one day. They are gorgeous!!!

Below are all of us girls about to head to the Wynn for the show. Pardon my awkward stance; I don't know what I was doing!
Jordan and I in the limo super excited to head to a show all together!
On our last day, we all ate at Serendipity, and Jordan, Amanda and I decided to share THIS monster of a dessert! Can you believe the size of this thing? It might be huge, but it definitely was delicious :)
Of course, what trip to Vegas would be complete until you've see the water at Bellagio?! This shot was during the song "Viva Las Vegas" by Elvis. Look how high that water goes!
It was a great trip, and we are all so excited to see Jordan and Caleb tie the knot on the 20th!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Fun, fun. Congratulations to Jordan! I would have been scared to be in Las Vegas without my hubby looking that cute. I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete