Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's My Birthday!

There is so much to celebrate this weekend! Last night we started with celebrating my birthday (and...something else), and I had more fun than I've had in a really long time. For anyone who has finished up a semester of college, or better yet, GRADUATED, I felt like that. It's the moment when this cloud of of something else over you is finally realeased so you feel like you can actually jump as high as you want without getting yourself into that cloud of whatever is over you. Oh my goodness...it was so great.

Our friends, Kevin, Melissa, Ann and Adam joined us for dinner in Kemah at the Cadillac Bar. We enjoyed some really fun conversations, and I am so glad that we were all able to get together. This picture doesn't have Henry, but that's because he was taking the picture.
Then, exciting enough, Kemah is doing fireworks every night in June and the first week of July, so Melissa and Ann were telling me I was getting fireworks for my birthday :) Hahah! I thought it was pretty cool :)

After the boardwalk, we decided to go bowling and we played 2 games. Uh, Ann is a really good bowler! Melissa has some awesome dances every time you strike or spare; a true cheerleader at heart :) I had so much fun, and I so appreciate good friends coming to spend my birthday with me!

Tonight, we are off to Matt and Tracy's wedding in Beaumont! I'm so excited! Oh, and Sunday is Alicia's birthday! (Henry's Mamma Mia!)

1 comment:

  1. Did you get a new...?! You can't tease like that! Send me an email and tell me "in secret!"

    What an exciting time, I'm so glad that you had so much fun :).

    Tell Matt and Tracy we said congratulations :), don't tell them we were thinking... its about dang time! And tell Alicia we said hi!

    ReplyDelete