Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily!

As I mentioned in my Travel Galore! post, Henry and I were in Corpus from the 8th through the 13th. Luckily, the 11th was Emily's birthday, and we were able to spend her birthday with her! She wanted to go to an hibachi restaurant for her birthday dinner, so we did. Together with Alicia, Ralph, Justine, and her friend Michelle, we joined Henry's aunt and uncle, kids, and his aunt's parents. All of us enjoyed an exciting dinner!
I love the reaction of Justine and Michelle in this picture. I was really excited to watch their faces as this was their first hibachi experience. It was really cute!

We all sang Emily Happy Birthday as the restaurant brought her some ice cream for her birthday!

The vacation was fun, and I'm sorry I don't have more pictures. I was sick the whole time and didn't get to spend much time outside of the condo or with the family. It was really depressing, but Henry did get some quality time with his family.

1 comment: