Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ann’s Baby Shower

Yes, I’m even super late on this post, too.  Seeing as how Abigail has already arrived and I haven’t even posted about the shower yet, I’d say that’s pretty well behind.

Regardless, here’s some of the fun details!Ann's Shower Edited

Adrienne and I had some fun planning this for Ann.  Our menu consisted of the following:

Pampered Chef Chicken Club Crescents (individual sized instead of in ring form)

Hummus

Spinach and Bacon Dip

Fruit and Vegetables

Cotton Candy Jelly Bellies

Lime Jelly Bellies

M&M Pretzels

Almond White Cake with Raspberry Filling

Almond Sugar Cookies

Fat Free White Milk

1% Chocolate Milk

1% Strawberry Milk

Pink Lemonade

Tea

Lime Water

Adrienne also brought some great arrangements of flowers to accent our display of food and drinks :)

Along our accent wall in our dining room, I hung some green fabric that matched the invitations.  I also printed some pics of Ann and Adam’s wedding as well as some maternity pics and hung those on the green fabric as well.

I think the best part of everything set up though was THE CAKE!!!Ann's Shower 025 We were able to order a delicious cake from Kakes by Klassic!  She did an absolute fabulous job and matched the invitation PERFECTLY!  Best of all, it tasted AMAZING!

Here’s a look at the fun we had :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Make sure you catch up QUICK, I want to see the Sip and See pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete