Monday, December 7, 2009

Moving Announcement Made :)

Our moving announcement has been made! I love the design :) Obviously you can tell that some info has been cloned out as I don't want the WWW to know our info, but you get the idea. I had a graphic designer on Etsy.com design it for me, and she did a terrific job! You should check out Go Against the Grain. Our design only cost us $20!!! I thought that was an incredibly fair price. I provided her the photo, told her I thought it best it not be black, white, and red (LOL!), and mentioned some fonts I've liked in the past. That's it! And the above design is what she came up with :) Henry and I were VERY pleased :)
There's not much more going on with our house at this point that is really picture worthy. We are just trying to find places for things right now. That's it. Sorry...
However, I do have this awesome video of my husband trying to fix the hole he made in our ceiling. There's not much that you can see as he is in the attic, but it's really just funny to hear him yell. LOL! You can hear my trying not to laugh too hard. He was nailing in 3 boards to crossbeams in the attic. The first board, well, I laughed really hard but didn't have the camera. After I handed him the 2nd board, I DASHED for the camera. I was hoping to catch something good, and oh did I! I don't know how funny it will be for you, but I laughed sooooo hard!

Ooooohh, man! I love my husband...

2 comments:

  1. Rats, I can't watch the video! Henry is a total goober, that's why we love him.

    ReplyDelete