Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dad’s Birthday Celebration

Friday, my Dad was SUPPOSED to be surprised with two birthday celebrations, but only one was truly a surprise.  We left early Friday morning to head to my parents’ house.  Henry told Dad to get ready because he was taking him golfing.  Along with Henry and Dad, Dad’s long-time friend, Mike Espinedo and his wife, came down from Dallas so that Mike could go golfing with them.  To complete their group of four, my Uncle Ronnie also joined them.  To my understanding, my Dad was certainly surprised, very thankful, and they all had a great time golfing at Augusta Pines…minus the serious heat and humidity that day.

Post golfing, Mom and I had setup a surprise party for him that evening.  Well…somehow he found out about it, but that was basically expected by anyone that knows him :)  He was able to celebrate with lots of friends, and I am so thankful to each one of you that was able to come!  THANK YOU!!!!  Here are a few pics from the party and the whole day.Late June 2010 029Late June 2010 031Late June 2010 032Late June 2010 033Late June 2010 034Late June 2010 036Late June 2010 037 Late June 2010 039 This is Mike :)Late June 2010 042Late June 2010 043Here are some photo slideshows that I made for Dad.  The first is earlier years and the second is more recent years.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment