Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday Stella!

KBs Toy 1

I can’t even believe it’s been 10 years since I got Stella the day after my Junior year homecoming!  I know I have the picture of my face when I received it somewhere, but I can’t find it.

I seriously love this truck…sad I know, but I totally do.Me in my truck DSC00101She has definitely served her purpose AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!  I’m determined that she is not going anywhere :)

Lots of other people have enjoyed her, too!Jordan and Cynthia  AND she has seen many states her time.  Most of that is thanks to Kelly ;)  Thus, it’s fitting that Stella’s name is from Kelly!

While I know pride isn’t the best thing to have, I can’t help but to share how proud I am that my truck looks so similar in condition to the day I received her…minus a tailgate.  I absolutely LOVE my truck!KBs Toy 2

1 comment:

  1. I think I took that pic of your driving and smiling :)

    I have enjoyed all the road trip in stella and I thank her for all the visits she helped you make! MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete