Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh wow, January!

Wow, could I BE any more horrible about posting lately?! It's been pretty busy around here since 2010 got started, so I suppose that's a good thing.

First off, Henry and I rang in the new year with Kevin and Melissa. We decided to eat at a low key restaurant to avoid the crowds, so we had some seriously good Italian food at 2 Brothers Pasta by our old apartment. Then we headed to Big Tex for dancing!
They had party favors at every table, so we got a silly with those :)
New Years was really fun :) Since I'm on the subject of Kevin and Melissa, they celebrated their 2nd Anniversary yesterday. Happy Anniversary guys!
I've done a lot more tidying up the house this month as well as selling some things on Ebay and Amazon. That's been a huge help for us getting some stuff out of the house.
Henry has actually started a weight loss competition with 11 of his coworkers, and it ends in early April. Any extra words of encouragement that you can give him (or us) would be great! I would give you an update on his progress, but he says I'm not allowed to yet :/ Sorry!
This past weekend we had a couple of Open House parties to officially celebrate our new house! I'm pretty mad at myself for forgetting to take pictures! What was I thinking? Anyway, it was great to have friends and family come to celebrate with us and see the work we've done at making this place our own :)
I promise not to shy away from blogging so much, and I'll have more pics soon of how the house looks!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooo mad at you too. I have decided to never forgive you...

    JK! You should post more though, I love seeing what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw - fun! I wish you had those pictures from the housewarming too - I am enjoying watching your progress!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!!!!

    And YOU, forget to take pictures??? I am SURprised!!!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete