Thursday, April 9, 2009

Family Photo Time

A couple of weeks ago, on March 21st, the family decided to take portraits since the last time we did it was in 2004.  We hired some GREAT photographers ;)  Most of you should know them!  Nick and Carissa Vann.  Fortunately, Eden helped, too ;)

Carissa and Nick absolutely love to take photos, and, hopefully one day, they can make it more than just an occasional hobby!  You can see their photography website here.  The family's photos and Ashlee's graduation pictures are there under Brod-Borchard of you want to see all of them.  Here are a few of the favorites...er, my favorites I guess.


Carissa and Nick are so creative!


We totally have enough pictures of each other, but the one above is pretty cute.

Ok, could she BE any more beautiful?!
Ok...I guess she can.

Awwwww...brudder (brother in baby language).
Seeee!  Creative I tell you!

Looooove this picture of my wonderful aunt and uncle.

Last but not least, the one pose that describes Henry and I's entire relationship:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Henry and I have not laughed so hard in a long time.  This pic did the trick.  We love it.

So what do you think of the new family photos?  Let's hear it!

1 comment:

  1. I would love a copy of a picture of you and Henry! Since I'm terrible about taking pictures of my friends, I never seem to have any pictures of them. I think I'll order one off of the website.

    Kudos to Carissa and Nick by the way, the pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete