Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Lights!

I can’t believe I forgot to share this in my Holidays 2010 post!  Henry did a fabulous job with our Christmas lights this year, and I’m really proud of him.  Up close, you are able to see just how precise he was when hanging them.  Now, we didn’t have a full elaborate display like Christmas yard of the month or anything, but I still think they were pretty awesome!Christmas Lights 2010

Christmas Lights 2010 2

Christmas Lights 2010 3

Of course, Ember likes to be part of everything Winking smileChristmas Lights 2010 4

Christmas Lights 2010 6

One night, as I helped Henry put debris and leaves out for trash pickup, a woman drove by and stopped to tell Henry thank you for putting up the lights.  “My son loves them and calls them the ‘star lights!” she informed him.  HOW SWEET!  While he may deny his happiness from that comment, I know it made him feel so good!  Good job on our lights hunny!

1 comment: